MKTG 411 blog: attempt # 2 or deja fait...
This particular blog will be used (by me and other people) to master the art or marketing. (Hmm, does that mean that the Top 10 Signs That You Work in Marketing will apply to me after I'm done with the class?)
OK, a few words about me. My name is Andre Grachev. I happen to live, work, socialize in the city of Philadelphia. At least 8 hours a day I spend here. (Yes, it's a link to the Center for Clnical Epidemiology and Biostatistics @ Penn where I happen to work). The Marketing class is part of the Business Essentials Certificate Program offered by the . Enrolling into the program was, probably, the best decision I've made in a while -- it's such a great way to meet new people and learn quite a few things about business.
Not-so-shocking revelation: I happen to be a geek. I guess having two degrees in Computer Science makes it all but impossible to be anyone else. My current position is a sys/web admin; a few years prior I worked for one of myriad dot-coms, Acorn Information Services. It's been defunct for almost 5 years but that's what its web site looked like in 1998. (Thanks, archive.org!)
About the title. Technically, this blog is a report from bloglines.com. Since most of my classmates will be using blogger.com for their blogs, keeping them all on the same site seems like a good idea.. Let's start blogging!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home